Ligia G.
South House
Topic: Kindergarten Teacher
EQ: What is the best way to become a kindergarten teacher?

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog 10: Self-Reflection

1) How do you think you are doing so far in your senior project and why?
P because I feel I've meet all the necessary requirements asked for.

2)What is one thing you think you have well on and why?
So far I feel I did my best on my independent component one because I already completed it and since it was a psychlogy class I successfully passed it with a B average.

3)What is one thing you would like to improve on and why?
There are a few things I wish to improve on but the most important one would be on my research. I feel that I can do a better job in the quality and amount of my research since it is the main foundation on the Senior project.

No comments:

Post a Comment