Ligia G.
South House
Topic: Kindergarten Teacher
EQ: What is the best way to become a kindergarten teacher?

Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog 5: Service Learning Interview Questions

1. What background or knowledge/skills do you need to be efficient in this field?
2. What did you have to go through to get to this position/job?
3. How long have you been teaching?
4. Why did you choose to be a kindergarten teacher? Why not other grades?
5. Did you always see yourself as a teacher or had you wished to have taken a different path?

3 comments:

  1. Approved.
    Why not ask: "What does a typical day look like for you?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I add that question as an extra one or should I switch on of the ones I have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Kindergarten teacher interview questions

    Best rgs
    David

    ReplyDelete