Ligia G.
South House
Topic: Kindergarten Teacher
EQ: What is the best way to become a kindergarten teacher?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blog 4:Presentation Reflection

1 .In my first interview I interviewed a kindergarten teacher named Ms.Watschy and well she was that brought up the topic of Autism and how it has been increasing in kids. After that I decided to do that as my 5 min presentation.

2. The statistics of Autistic kids stood out to me, trough just a few years the numbers have increased greatly but not everyone is aware of Autism. And it stood out to me because not I knew that many kids were Autistic. It actually inspired me to start some awareness during its month.

3. The most challenging was to meet the time requirement because I wanted to give enough information to the audience but it was hard trying to make it in 5minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment