Ligia G.
South House
Topic: Kindergarten Teacher
EQ: What is the best way to become a kindergarten teacher?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blog 3: 5min Presentation



Objective: 
The objective of my five minute presentation will be to explain what Autism is and give awareness. 

Procedure:
1) First, I will ask my classmates who knows what Autism is and by the number of hands I will know if Autism is well known .
2) Next, I will ask if anyone knows some one with autism. 
3) Then I will explain what Autism is.
4) Then, I will give statistics of Autism and other information and awareness.


Check For Understanding:
1) To check for understanding I will ask if the audience now understands the awareness and seriousness of Autism.

Resource/Materials:
Poster showing different autism.

1 comment:

  1. Approved.

    Be sure you make a clear connection between your senior project and autistic children. I will be listening for specific statistics on the number of autistic children in K-12 classrooms in California. Additionally, are there California schools that specialize in autism?

    ReplyDelete