Ligia G.
South House
Topic: Kindergarten Teacher
EQ: What is the best way to become a kindergarten teacher?

Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog 1: Senior Project Topic

   My Senior Topic is education. at the current moment it is not specific but it relates to teaching ages K-12. I choose it because I have always enjoyed kids around me and I have actually have had the chance to teach a class of children from 4-6 years old and ever since I knew that was a future career for me. I guess I can say I have that gift with and it's not an easy job having to control and teach strangers kids but I enjoy every minute of it.

  I hope to accomplish more knowledge about kids and how they develop so I can use these methods as a real teacher. I want to also learn the psychology of these young minds so I can have good ways to control bad behavior situations or anything like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment