Ligia G.
South House
Topic: Kindergarten Teacher
EQ: What is the best way to become a kindergarten teacher?

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blog 15: Independent Component 1


Literal
(a) I, Ligia Guerra , affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
(b) I completed a basic course A of Psychology, in this class various types of worksheets, projects, tests and quizzes were done. Which were all kept by the teacher.

Interpretive
The class required 62.5 hours in hours in order to receive credit for it, which I did. Each day I could I sign in through a log the teachers always kept and asked for to check in and check out which verified the total of hours which were done.

Applied
The class though me the n=basic psychology of children. The way their mind is step through each stage, which helped me better understand how each child learns differently.

Grading Criteria
- In order to pass the class you needed 62.5 hours 

No comments:

Post a Comment